There are a number of ways you can work with me.
It’s not easy to find someone to hold that space of being your Facilitator though is it?
Something is getting to you and you wished there was someone you could do The Work with? I’m here to be that person for you.
I’ve experienced the power of doing The Work daily with a partner. It has had a profound affect on my life as you will have read on my About Karen page.
Work with me one-on-one. Here’s how to get started with that.
1. Click the “Schedule a Session” button below to schedule a time for us to work together one-on-one in an individual session. When you do that it will also ask you to submit your payment.
2. After you submit your payment, you’ll receive an email confirming the time and day of our session and the receipt for your payment.
3. A Zoom Call will automatically be booked for the session. If it works better for you to talk on the phone, simply reply to the confirmation email with your Telephone number. I will send you back my number so you can call at the agreed time for the session.
Topic Based Online Group Classes
Explore a specific topic by joining a small group, online. Here’s how to get started with that.
1. Visit the Online Class page and click on the topic you want to explore.
2. Click the ‘Sign Up’ button and make your payment through PayPal.
3. Once your payment has been submitted I will receive an email letting me know you have enrolled in a class and I will then send you an email with the details of the class, including the Zoom like to use to join the scheduled class.
Do It Yourself Online Classes
Explore topics on your own by joining a ‘Virtual Class’. These are topic based too. Sign up by following these steps:
1. Visit my ‘Work-With-Karen‘ class site where the virtual classes are listed.
2. Choose the class you wish to explore and click on the ‘Enroll in Class’ button. This will take you to the payment gateway page.
3. Complete your payment details and submit them. The curriculum page will be presented to you once your payment is approved. Start the class straight away, or come back to it.
Have questions? Email me.