- This event has passed.
Slow Down Your Busy Mind Online Class [4 weeks]
March 22, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MDT
Do you have a busy mind?
Join this class to go beyond the basics of completing a Judge Your Neighbor Worksheet
If you have been doing The Work for a while, or are completely new to The Work this online class is for you. In this class we go beyond the basics of completing a Judge Your Neighbor Worksheet.
Each week we’ll explore some different techniques so that in a given moment you can get in touch with what is occurring for you, even if that means not naming the emotion. This will help you to capture the #1 statement for your JYN from the place of the most intense emotion.
This course runs for four weeks. The commitment required is 1.5 hours of online class per week for the six weeks, and one hour of partner practice.
In these classes we will:
- Explore the emotions list
- Slow down the movie strip associated with the thought
- Record your story and listen for the thought
- Listen for the most intense emotional moment
- Practice listening to what your client has said
- Get in touch with the emotion you are feeling
What you will need for this course:
- The time commitment to be on the call 1.5 hours per week for four weeks
- The Work Emotions List (download from here if you haven’t got a copy easily accessible)
- Access to a voice recorder
- Willingness to access Dropbox in order to share mp3 files. Note: these files will be deleted at the end of the course.
- Willingness to join a Secret Facebook Group to share your insights and homework postings
- Openness to explore
Check your local timezone here.
Questions, please reach out.
Note: This class does not count towards credit hours for ITW Certification candidates.